Friday, January 21, 2011

north sumatra= horas banget!

After two wonderful weeks travelling around indonesia my family and i are finally back home. I feel like i've been gone for months because we jam packed so much in such a short period.
i just wish i brought my laptop to keep a travel blog but instead i wrote it out in my kikki.k diary old skool stylez lol.


i haven't uploaded photos from my harinezumi as i don;t have one of those converter usbs (bought one in indo for $2 but lost it.)but here are some of my fave pics from our first week in indonesia where went to NORTH SUMATRA -which is where my dad's village is and as we are the original people of sumatra, we are called batak.


this pic makes me laugh.he talk less BUT doesn't do more HAHA


omg! swimming in this lake is sooo frickin hard!because there's no salt the water is really heavy so it feels like its pulling u down so u gotta keep moving or else you'll go under in 2 secs.no wonder ppl in the old days thought that evil hands would pull you under.....so we didn't go out too far..lol
  the pic on the right is the most gorgeous waterfall on the lake!there are quite a few water falls but this was magic!i wish i swam under it!
ok i didn't realise how many pics i like.. so i think i'm gonna make another post on north sumatra because its just TOO DAMN BEAUTIFUL



No comments:

Post a Comment