Thursday, April 14, 2011

Best things since sliced bread!

As a person who doesn't wear wear a lot of make up -admittedly I don't even wear make up to wear.. coz the way i see it.. there's really no one to impress there as most of my work mates are girls anyway hehe or I'm just lazy!- My sister found MAC Wonder Woman liquid eyeliner!
i love putting it on because it feels like you're drawing on your face with a Texta!! It makes you feel like a little kid playing with your mum's make up! i don't know how they do it but MAC are just amazing! and i will never go back to any other type of liquid eyeliner! I definitely recommend this one!




OPI Shatter nail polish:
AWWWW Shiiii this is some sick shii here! i want to put shatter over everthing just to see the shatter effect appear before my very eyes!!!lol!! my friends were right when they told me that the $19.95 is definitely worth it! :)






:D great friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment