Sunday, May 1, 2011

MY (dream) ULTIMATE BAKE OFF.

So my Oma (grandma) founded Ny.Liem which is one of Indonesia finest cake makers/ bakers .. I'm not just saying that...it's true! well her clients list speaks for itself: the president, celebs and other important figures in indonesia. and i would LOVE LOVE to see her have a cake off with the Cake Boss i.e Buddy Valastro... that would be some epic shit.


IN THE RED CORNER: Nyonya Liem ( miss/lady Liem)
my oma is beautiful!

her famous lapis legit (layer cake)
her books which my mum advised her to do
too many cakes to mention!get her book

cookbook with recipes that she added her little touch to


In the BLUE CORNER: the CAKE BOSS, Buddy

Cannoli!

VERDICT:
Buddy has a great TV Show, works and gets along with his fam and makes unbelievable aesthetically mind blowing cakes.
Oma's career has spanned over decades, has books, is a nationally recognised figure and is beautiful.She also has cook books that have her own made recipes, but she has retired now.... 
this is hard.......lol..  nuh not really....
of course Ny. Liem wins!!!! its my dream cake off therefore i say who wins! :)
all my oma needs is a reality show.. its times like these i wish i lived in Bandung with the rest of my fam!! 

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment