Tuesday, December 21, 2010

women who grew up in the 1950's...

It's been quite a while since my last entry.. now i feel like i need to catch up on posts! it's too easy to get caught up in the world around us!
This week leading up to christmas has been particularly hard. With my family friends passing away leaving her beloved family then my neighbour passing away leaving her husband of over 60 years behind in this life.. it is amazing how she spent most of her life with one man (as she got married on her 21t birthday). Both these women lived full and content lives being women of the 1950's made me think of this:
thinking about her life in the 1950's makes me think of aussie beach glamour and..


fashion glamour in her youth..
It doesn't feel like christmas yet but hopefully things will pick up. #Hope.Pray.Love

No comments:

Post a Comment